To be able to use OpenVPN on Mac OS you need to use Tunnelblick client. Follow our step-by-step guide, or watch our short video.
- Download latest Tunnelblick version from the official website.
- Double click to install Tunnelblick.
- Now you should able to see Tunneblick in the right top corner.
- Download .ovpn configuration files from our dashboard.
- Import downloaded .ovpn files by opening it with Tunneblick.
- Use same the username and password, which you use to authenticate on our website.
- You are now connected to our servers and can enjoy your secure connection.
Feel free to contact our support in case you need help with a setting up Tunneblick on Mac OS.